FD3S Adjustable Billet Engine Mount
- Lighter by 3.7oz each. Nearly 1/2 lb for the set
- Locking tab for mount bracket allows easy installation
– Available in three firmness
- 68A (Soft) – This is nearest to the stock mount feel but transfers slightly more vibration/noise but offers increased response.
- 85A (Firm) – An intermediate step from the 68A for higher horsepower street/strip applications.
- Delrin (Solid) – For essentially rigid engine mounting for extremely high horsepower applications and track use.
– Maximum surface area for confident leak-free oilpan sealing
– Mounts CNC’ed from Type II anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
– High Strength class 12.9 hardware. Extended Hardware available for thicker oil pans or pan brace. (5mm longer than standard hardware)
– Brackets from Electroless Nickel plated 10 gauge 1018 CR Steel
– Removable bushings allow for end user replacement for softer/harder choices
We recommend only using Permatex “Right Stuff” sealant
If you can’t decided on which firmness or are worried about potential vibration transmission please contact us for more insight.
*The “Soft” compound will transmit more vibration than a OEM mount.
Please see our technical section for instructions, warnings and parts list.